[Mailman-Users] Get mails from external POP3 accounts

Håkon Strandenes haakon.strandenes at seilforening.no
Thu May 6 22:19:48 CEST 2004

I have a Linux server running Mailman, Postfix and Fetchmail. I'm
running this at home for a small sailing club, with approximately 10
messages/day. The problem is that I have dynamic IP, and only a
no-ip.com basic account.

But the sailing club is so lucky that they have a domain, a
web/mailserver and unlimited number of pop3 accounts. So my question is:

How can I set up mailman/postfix to get mails form another, external
pop3 account via fetchmail? I've already made the pop3 accounts, like
listname-users at domain.com, listname-admins at domain.com etc. But how do I
configure fetchmail, postfix and mailman?

Best regards
HÃ¥kon Strandenes, Norway