[Mailman-Users] Moderator

Kevin W. Gagel gagel at cnc.bc.ca
Thu May 6 17:55:19 CEST 2004

----- Original Message Follows -----
From: "Sacha H. Dick" <sachafire at worldnet.att.net>
To: <mailman-users at python.org>
Subject: [Mailman-Users] Moderator
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 13:10:48 -0500

> Sorry to bother you, but I can't find an answer to my question and have not
> gotten a response from a couple other emails to other people.
>

> I am the moderator of a list and need to be able to send out emails to the
> list from me as a moderator with out it having to be "approved" first.  I
> just want to send it directly.  Also, is there a way to set it up to send
> something out at a specific day/time in the future?

Since you are the moderator of the list go into the administrative interface.
Under the Members section locate your email address and then remove the mod
check mark. Then when you send to the list it will go out with out requiring you
to approve it.

As for sending at specific day or time, I don't the know the answer to it.
Perhaps someone more familiar with mailman can help.

Kevin W. Gagel
Network Administrator
(250) 561-5848 local 448
(250) 562-2131 local 448