[Mailman-Users] Option for digest to only have subjects and links to archive?

Goergens, Tim tim.goergens at eds.com
Wed May 5 23:56:15 CEST 2004

Is there an option or a way to have mailman create digests of only the
subject line with a link to the message in the archive?

We are receiving multiple messages a day that we need to archive, but we
will normally only be interested in a few of them.  Some of the messages are
large, so I don't want to send the content with the digest, only a list of
the subjects and a link to the message in the archive.

Has anyone done this?  If I need to modify a file to do it, which one(s)
should I start looking at?

Thanks,

Tim Goergens