[Mailman-Users] Mass setting of MODerate option?

Tim Faircloth tpf at canes.gsw.edu
Thu May 6 15:59:01 CEST 2004

At 11:04 AM 5/5/2004, you wrote:
>Is there any way, in a mass subscription txt file containing 'real-name
><email-addr> ' to turn the MODerator option on at the same time? Doing it
>manually is a chore, as I have all MOD bits set to off in my list.

In the web interface, under Privacy options.../Sender filters, there's a
line that says "By default, should new list member postings be
moderated?"  Change this option to "Yes", then add your email
addresses.  After that, you can change  the option back to "no" if you wish.

/tim
--
Tim Faircloth, System Administrator
GSW OIIT