[Mailman-Users] URL in List info text is suddenly "quoted" HTML

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Wed May 5 20:31:44 CEST 2004

Martin Maechler wrote on Wed, 5 May 2004 17:19:44 +0200:

> As ML administrator, I've simply  edited the list information
> [text box] shown on the  ...../mailman/admin/ess-help page.

You didn't edit the whole page? It looks weird on other parts as well.
F.i. on top there is
<FORM Method=POST
ACTION="https://www.stat.math.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/ess-help"> English
(USA)
              </FORM>
    <FORM Method=POST
ACTION="https://www.stat.math.ethz.ch/mailman/subscribe/ess-help">

which means the first FORM tag doesn't serve any purpose.

As for listinfo, I think I recall it was said that you cannot use HTML in
any of the web interface fields. I may be wrong.

Kai

--

Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany