Fwd: Re: [Mailman-Users] After making changes to Defaults.py or mm_cfg.py

Eric Pretorious eric at pretorious.net
Sun May 2 06:45:26 CEST 2004

$prefix/bin/withlist doesn't seem to work now... (i.e., It worked yesterday!)

> away mailman # bin/newlist bod at sunnyvalemetro.org
> Enter the email of the person running the list: ericp at he.net
> Initial bod password:
> Hit enter to notify bod owner...
>
> away mailman #  bin/withlist -l -r fix_url bod -v
> Importing fix_url...
> Running fix_url.fix_url()...
> Setting web_page_url to: http://mail.leaguehost.net/mailman/
> Setting host_name to: leaguehost.net
> Saving list
> Finalizing

(Notice that the domain's been changed from 'sunnyvalemetro.org' to
'leaguehost.net'.)

What's causing this?

--
Eric P.
Sunnyvale, CA

MTA = 'Postfix'

VIRTUAL_HOSTS.clear()
add_virtualhost('mail.sunnyvalemetro.org','sunnyvalemetro.org')
POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS = ['sunnyvalemetro.org']