[Mailman-Users] Re:(Mailman_Announce) Re:Mailman 2.1.5 release candidate 2

ElzbVj at aol.com ElzbVj at aol.com
Sat May 1 09:39:00 CEST 2004

    I was advised by Barry Warsaw to contact you .  I am in need of help with
my subscription to The _peterson_trial_ The Peterson Case Updates.  I have
been a  subscriber since November 30, 2004.  Because of illness I was unable to
keep up with the correspondence.  I did never the less, read daily news on my
computer of the events from ModBee, and ABC NEWS.  I also keep up with news on
the LACI board.  Since all this took place and changes have been made, I
simply do not understand the procedures.  I need point by point guidelines or
whatever one does to learn to be able to recieve all the news regarding the trial
and related issues.  Can you give me advise.  Barry also stated that there was
an upgrade to be made which sounds like "greek" to me.  sorry if I sound a
little silly but it's quite involved!

                          Whatever you do to help I will appreciate!

                              Yours Truly,  E.J. Vejar   (LIZ)

ElzbVj at aol.com