[Mailman-Users] Mailman/pipermail/MHonArc integration issue

Wiley Wimberly wiley at nuvox.net
Sat May 1 20:40:30 CEST 2004

Hi, I am using the Mailman/pipermail/MHonArc integration patchs found
at http://www.openinfo.co.uk/mailman/index.html and have been seeing
the following issue. When I run bin/arch --wipe listname it correctly
builds the html for each month section unless there is only a single
message for the month. The output shows:

figuring article archives
2004-May

Warning: Could not parse date for message

This only seems to happen if there is just one message for that month.

I also see the same error in the error log on all incoming messages
that are sent to the archiver.

Warning: Could not parse date for message

The message shows up in the html, but the subject and sender are
missing from the toc.

	• 	[no subject] ,  Unknown - Sat May 01 14:28:54 2004

Also all of the header lines are missing from the message page. I just
get a heading of  [no subject].

I am using mailman 2.1.4 with the following patches which all seemed to
apply cleanly.

modinc-2.1.4-0.1.patch
indexing-2.1.4-0.1.patch
htdig-2.1.4-0.1.patch
mhonarc-2.1.4-0.1.patch

Is anyone else seeing this issue? I have been beating on this for a few
days and any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.