[Mailman-Users] Help

Caleb Epstein cae at bklyn.org
Tue Mar 30 21:14:20 CEST 2004

On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 02:58:58PM -0300, A. J. Gevaerd (Revista UFO) wrote:

> I need help.  I have 6 lists stored at MailMan version 2.1.3. and I
> need to retrieve the associates? names in a list. How do I proceed
> ???

	Not sure what you mean by "associates", but you can list all
	of the members of each list with the "list_members" tool:

	list_members listname

	You could do all six like this:

	for list in one two three four five six; do list_members $list; done

	I'm assuming shell access here.

--
Caleb Epstein |  bklyn . org  |  We all like praise, but a hike in our pay is
    cae at    | Brooklyn Dust |  the best kind of ways.