[Mailman-Users] Digests and mailman

texas critter texascritter at ditb.net
Mon Mar 29 21:58:22 CEST 2004

On Monday, March 29, 2004 3:00 AM, CARTER Anthony wrote:

> The Digest Header and Footer are fine. The Today's topics just have
> the subject in a text document. My first question is why it is
> called "Untitled Attachment" in EML and when you click on it it
> opens to another message with another message per subject?

That sounds like you've selected Mime digests, either as the list default
or for your own personal options.

To check the list setting, go to Digest Options and look at:

When receiving digests, which format is default?  Plain  MIME

Plain is plain text, each message one after the other in a single email.
Mime includes each message as an attachment so you can read and/or save
each message individually, rather than an entire digest.

hth,
texas critter

--
EL-M FAQ: http://www.emaillist-managers.com/