[Mailman-Users] Filter by domain - FAQ 3.33

texas critter texascritter at ditb.net
Mon Mar 29 21:53:49 CEST 2004

On Monday, March 29, 2004 11:48 AM, Lee Thao wrote:

> 3.33. How do I accept all addresses from a particular domain?
> If I want postings from all non-members at a particular domain to be
> accepted, how do I go about doing that without adding them each
> individually?

It's in the instructions in the list admin interface.  Go to the Privacy
Options > Sender Filters.  For "List of non-member addresses whose postings
should be automatically accepted." it says:

Add member addresses one per line; start the line with a ^ character to
designate a regular expression match.

So for all addresses at a particular domain, this should work:

^.example.com

hth,
texas critter

--