[Mailman-Users] re: email not posted/new members not getting member emails

Craig Elkins craig.elkins at verizon.net
Fri Mar 26 22:59:22 CET 2004

Hi,

I'm starting to suspect that my listserv isn't working. 2 things;

1. i just signed 2 of my email addresses up to my list and neither got the welcome message - i'm also the moderator and i didn't get a message informing me of the new members.

2. a member sent an email a few days back - i checked my server log files and it made it to the server and (pardon my ignorance here) i guess it got sent to mailman -from there  i can't tell what happened  - where are the mailman email log files so i can have a look?

thanks!!!!!!

craig