[Mailman-Users] HTML Templates

pareilly at tcd.ie pareilly at tcd.ie
Fri Mar 26 13:54:12 CET 2004

> Either I'm blind or just plain old dumb, but I can't seem to fine the
> HTML template that builds the list of list page. The page that you
> first get when you goto example.com/mailman/listinfo/

A lot of these things are hard coded in the Python source.
You can't change them without editing the python, and then
re-compiling the software.

Even then, you need to be very careful, or otherwise the program will die
with a fatal traceback error. It's a bit tricky.

It's a pity things like this are hard -coded, as otherwie Mailman is
excellent. But there's some things you just can't change.

Paul