[Mailman-Users] error: XXX UPDATE CURRENTLY DISABLED. USE Release_2_1-maint branch

Danny Terweij danny at terweij.nl
Thu Mar 25 20:45:40 CET 2004

Hi,

My linux boc did crashed and the HDD did not working anymore. I did set up a
new box (old box RH7.2, new box FC1).

>From a backup i copied the /usr/local/mailman to the new box. This is
version 2.1.1+. So i thought lets get a new fresh cvs and update the old to
new version. But i get this error : XXX UPDATE CURRENTLY DISABLED.  USE
Release_2_1-maint branch
after make install. I dont see any faq related topic about this. Google
shows me one hit to the check-in list archive and that is not interesting.

So what can i do and how can i do things ?

Danny Terweij