[Mailman-Users] Dropping local domain.

Shaun T. Erickson ste at smxy.org
Wed Mar 24 18:01:07 CET 2004

I run Mailman on a system that uses Postfix. I have multiple virtual
domains that I host, some of which have Mailman lists, and the system's
local domain, which also hosts a list (the mailman site-wide list).

Everything works fine.

I am going to change the local domain into a virtual domain, so that all
domains on the system are virtual and none are local. Mailman's aliases
all resolve at the local level though, so I'm wondering how to do what I
want to do without breaking Mailman.

Is anyone running Mailman on a system with only virtual domains? How do
I do this without breaking everything?

	-ste