[Mailman-Users] Stripping headers

Tim Faircloth tpf at gsw.edu
Wed Mar 24 17:51:53 CET 2004

Hello

I am using Mailman version 2.1.4 on a Solaris 5.8 box using sendmail.  I'm
using it to host interoffice lists to which users should not be given the
chance to subscribe/unsubscribe.  That's all well and good, but when
someone posts to the list, mailman puts in a few unwanted headers:

I do not want members of the lists to be able to unsubscribe, subscribe,
etc. (all subscriptions are handled by list admins and moderators), so I do
not want the users to see these headers.  Is there a way to strip these
headers out, or configure mailman to leave out these headers?

/tim
--
Tim Faircloth, System Administrator
GSW OIIT