[Mailman-Users] mailman will not deliver mail

Michael Whitehead michaelw at flexi-data.com
Tue Mar 23 01:52:48 CET 2004

I am having an extremely hard to getting mailman to work.

I am running:

FreeBSD 4.8
Qmail
Mailman 2.1
Apache 1.3

I have tried installing with ports and through source but I get stuck at the
same place. Mailmain will send mail for notifications, list subscriptions
confirmations and welcomes but will not relay an mail posted to a lists.

I am running a virtualdomain (lists.pipelogix.com) for Mailman on Qmail. I
get no errors anywhere that I can find. The mail comes in but just does not
go out.

Any help I can get will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael