[Mailman-Users] some lists are down

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Wed Mar 24 01:14:11 CET 2004

Hi,

The tracker has two versions of scrubber patch now.

1. scrubber.patch for revised version.
    Note that this patches Defaults.py.in also. So that you have to
    go up to Mailman directory and issue patch -p2 < scrubber.patch.
    (or was it -p1 or -p0 ? just try!)

2. older Scrubber.py.patch.
    This applies in Mailman/Handler directory.

I believe older version is sufficient for most of the cases.

http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/