[Mailman-Users] Re: footers

Will Yardley william+mm at hq.newdream.net
Wed Mar 24 00:27:22 CET 2004

On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 03:43:05PM -0500, jsingh wrote:

> When I send an attachement, why does the footer come as an attachement if I
> use rich text or html format?  what do I need to do for the footer to appear
> normally at the end of the body of the message rather than as an
> attachement.

I'm pretty sure there's no way to do this. Mailman doesn't want to mess
with the individual parts of MIME messages, so in version 2.1 and later,
it adds an additional attachment with the footer in it. I don't think
there's really a better workaround for this (other than not to send rich
text or HTML mail :>).

--
"Since when is skepticism un-American?
Dissent's not treason but they talk like it's the same..."