[Mailman-Users] Help?

texascritter at ttlg.net texascritter at ttlg.net
Mon Mar 22 18:33:48 CET 2004

On Monday, March 22, 2004 7:58 AM, Remo Campopiano wrote:

> Is this a place to ask for help setting up Mailman lists?

This list is generally for people who are server admins and have installed
(or want to install) Mailman on their server.  There's another list for
people who aren't server admins but can create lists and manage them:

Mailman Listowners
http://listowner.org/

> I set up a Mailman list via my web hosting service, NetNation, and
> it seems to work.
> But when I try to customize anything it asks for a List
> Adminitrator Password.
> Since it did not ask me to create a password when setting up the
> List, I assume the password must be one of the ones given to me by
> NetNation.

Did you contact NetNation about this?  This sounds more like an issue with
how they've set up your hosting account or their server and they should be
able to help you.

hth,
texas critter

--