[Mailman-Users] Preventing quoted digests

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Sat Mar 20 23:14:06 CET 2004

We have a number of low computer IQ users on a mailing list. :)

Has anyone found a strategy for preventing digest subscribers from quoting the
entire digest in their message replies?

I've already put in a 30k size limit for each message.  I don't want to take
that too much further down, since some threads with quotes could conceivebly
get that big.  I've also put a header message suggesting that they not quote
the whole digest and supply a descriptive subject, but it's being ignored.

Ideas?

Rob