[Mailman-Users] Question about strange bounces from mailman

Marcin Kedzia [DMK project] marcin at dmkproject.com
Fri Mar 19 00:46:33 CET 2004

Hi, first I want to say that I'm Polish and my english is not good but I
hope that You'll understand me :)
I ran a small hosting company and my customers using Your mailing lists and
they all got the same problem. When somebody sends message to the mailing
list, message is delivered but he is recieving bounced email saying this: