[Mailman-Users] archives missing

Eduardo Ferreira de Carvalho edu at cemib.unicamp.br
Thu Mar 18 12:48:17 CET 2004

   I verified the archives.  E-mails is written in the server, but month
in ahead saw web does not appear the archives of this.  It seems that
after the year ticket, it started these problems.  They are not
corrupted because if thus she was would not write the archives in the
server.  It would be some type of configuration of the Mailman?