[Mailman-Users] Stop the Confirmation E-Mail

Steven Massey steven at calvoter.org
Thu Mar 18 00:12:57 CET 2004

Jon,

Thanks for the response.  I would tend to agree with you, but this
client is particularly insistent on setting it up this way.  Perhaps
people on the list could help me by providing some fodder to argue why
there should be a confirmation e-mail.  I've tried saying that people
could be maliciously signed up for a list they never wanted to be on,
but they don't seem to think that is really an issue.  Are there other
reasons I can provide?  Even the smallest things could be useful.

Thanks

Steven