[Mailman-Users] Internal Server Error for Administrative Page

Andy Malato andym at oak.njit.edu
Thu Mar 11 16:01:59 CET 2004

Hi,

I have a working mailman installation and everything has pretty much
worked as it should.  The other day I noticed that when trying to login
to the administration page of one particular list I get an Internal
Server Error.  This is not the case with my other lists, all other lists
work without a problem.  I tried running check_db and list_members -i on
this list, but those tests came up clean.  Does anyone have any
suggestions or ideas as to what could be causing the admin page of this
list not to work?

Thanks,

	---Andy