[Mailman-Users] Problem with the "owner"

Gustavo Peters gustavopeters at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 12 21:11:56 CET 2004

HI,

I`m new in using Mailman and I`ve got a problem i can`t solve.

I installed the Mailman 2.1.2 version under the owner "root".

Then when I turned mi server into a secure SSL server, I had to change from owner "root" to "mailman".

All is OK, but when a message is sent, it is saved as "root", which brings some problems.

Could someone inform me on how to make messages be saved as "mailman" owner without altering the sendmail?.

Thanks in advance