[Mailman-Users] Help stopping Virus sent to lists "from" my domain

ted ted at ire.org
Thu Mar 11 18:50:25 CET 2004

Calab,

I just posted a bug ticket for this problem.  You are the 3rd or 4th
person, including me, to have reported this to mailman-users
recently.  The bug ticket is here:

Please add your comments to the item so the developers take this
seriously.  If you don't have a SourceForge account, you can create one
here:  http://sourceforge.net/account/register.php

Thanks.
--Ted