[Mailman-Users] Re: Message discarded...why?

David david at gof.se
Tue Mar 9 15:28:30 CET 2004

Hi again,

The problem is nailed down, but not solved. Messages sent from mail.com and
hotmail.com in HTML are auto discarded. If they send their e-mails as plain
text they reach the list.

I do have content filtering turned on with the following settings:
Remove message attachments that don't match.
multipart/mixed
multipart/alternative
text/plain

Convert html to plain text: YES

I guess I have to add some content types to let hotmail and mail.com through
Can someone please tell me what to add to solve this problem.

 Blue Skies,
 /David