[Mailman-Users] list removal via web interface (mm 2.1)

David W Smith dwsmith at well.ox.ac.uk
Mon Mar 8 16:31:05 CET 2004

Hi,

With mm 2.1.4 it's possible to remove a list with a though-the-web
interface (as with list creation), though the caveat: 'with
automatic support depending on the MTA'.

I'm using Exim 4-12.3 on a Solaris 8 Sparc box, and I've tried with
'mydomain/mailman/rmlist' (just as I use 'mydomain/mailman/create'
for list creation) but I just get the message: 'Bad URL specification'.

If anyone has advice about/tips on how to use the though-the-web list
removal feature, if possible with Exim, I'd be appreciative.

Thanks

David Smith

Sys Admin

University of Oxford