[Mailman-Users] Hundreds of multiple e-mails/posts being sent

Jay Honosutomo jay_honosutomo at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 13:09:44 CET 2004

Hello,
Please forgive me if I am overlooking a simple fix to this, but I have searched quite exhaustively for a solution to this problem.

I have been using a mailman list for the last few months, as a one-way information mailing list. However, on more than 3 occasions I have experienced some individuals receiving the same post/mail up to 600 times! It doesn't appear to stop until I disable the list, and it doesn't happen to everyone - just a select handful of subscribers.

If anyone has any ideas at all - I'd be grateful.

Many thanks,
Jay