[Mailman-Users] changing ISP servers

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Mar 9 06:32:59 CET 2004

Even Cpanel should let Mailman dump out the user lists for you.  There
is a Mailman commandline that specifically does that (list_members).

The command to dump out your configuration to text is config_list.

Your admin can dump the config out, edit the fields that change (URL and
default host names - the list name, if that changes) then simply create
a list with the same name and upload the config file using config_list
again.  It's almost a "no brainer" once you read the help that comes
with config_list.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes