[Mailman-Users] changing ISP servers

Pastor Augie pastor at SavingGraceLC.org
Mon Mar 8 16:33:18 CET 2004

Hello,

I have several mailman lists setup.  Because of technical difficulties with
our ISP's physical server, I am being required to migrate our entire
website, including lists, to a new server (new IP and new name).  My ISP
contact tells me that when the mailman lists are moved to the new server
they will need to be RECREATED FROM SCRATCH!!

Is that the case?  What is the most desirable way to migrate to a new
server?  Is there a simple export feature or some flat (or db) file I can
export or something like that so I don't have to recreate the list by hand??

Thanks in advance for your help.

Augie.