[Mailman-Users] PLEASE, help...

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Mar 6 22:50:49 CET 2004

Have the client delete all his cookies (or just the cookies for the host
running Mailman.  Then restart the browser and see if the problem goes
away.

This was an old problem that was supposedly fixed in 2.1.4 - so it does
seem that you might not be running the latest Mailman.

Of course it could be a problem with the way that the Mailman 2.1.4 was
installed on the system. did you install it from source (and were all
the python packages you listed already loaded when you did the install -
in other words you didn't upgrade or install any of the python packages
after the Mailman install)?

HtH - Jon Carnes