[Mailman-Users] Help!

Mark Schneider maschneider at numenon.com
Sat Mar 6 02:32:31 CET 2004

I am desperate for a little help.

I maintain a mailing list that uses Mailman 2.0.13. But that's it!!! I have
a friend who installed it but he is AWOL in Japan, and the list has stopped
working...I suspect that the clash of viruses is the cause.

Here is my urgent question: since I have no access to the server or anything
else, is there a simple way for me to export the raw list of email
addresses?  I only have access to the administration interface.

Please, please help!

I maintain this list as a volunteer for a Buddhist meditation group.

mark Schneider
---