[Mailman-Users] upgrade, problem with archives on vhost.

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Fri Mar 5 21:56:24 CET 2004

Hey.  I just upgraded my 2.0.x(3?) to 2.1.4, and after some struggle to get
it all working again, everything is flying, *except*...

The lists that are on my 'native' domain are working great, but the ones on
my alternate virtual hostnames aren't linking to the archives properly.

archive link goes to http://www.hogranch.com/mailman/private/strawberry/ as
it should...