[Mailman-Users] Bumped from the list

Simon Parsons SJP at JRC.co.uk
Thu Mar 4 04:39:35 CET 2004

On Wednesday 03 Mar 2004 08:20, Thomas Carpentier wrote:
> Mailman owner,
>
> After a success subscription last week and reception of messages from
> the list for two or three days, I realized yesterday I was
> unsubscribed from the list without notice.
>
> My assumption I was bouncing. If that's true, is it possible to tell
> us why we are bouncing. I can't fix the bounce if I don't know what's
> broke? Is it possible to get a warning before to be droped?
>
> Regards
>
> Thomas

You think YOU have problems.  I unsubscribed from here in November 2003.
Suddenly, on 1st March I start to get mail again.
Suspect something went pear-shaped in List Land..
Probably explains why you suddenly fell off-list at the same time.
Mayb we're on a pre-November backup??

For the time being I'll lurk and see what's been happening here since I
left ;-)

Simon