[Mailman-Users] Creating lists based on a template

Bowen, Robert Bowenr at baldwin.k12.ny.us
Tue Mar 2 17:03:57 CET 2004

I have searched the list archives for an answer, but haven't had much
luck finding anything.

I have multiple lists - one for each grade in our elementary schools,
one for each grade in our high schools and some other lists that have
for the most part the same attributes (Moderation on, don't send
password monthly, etc.)

Is there a way to setup one list and copy the attributes to my other
lists?  We don't have too many that I can't login to each one via the
web and make the settings, I just think I could save a lot of time doing
it the other way.

Thanks,
Robert Bowen
Baldwin UFSD