[Mailman-Users] bug?

Ian A B Eiloart iane at sussex.ac.uk
Mon Jun 28 18:06:12 CEST 2004

Hi,

Users have reported getting moderator messages like this:

> Subject: -1 CGPE-internal moderator request(s) waiting

> for your consideration at:
>
> 	http://mail.sussex.ac.uk/mailman/admindb/cgpe-internal
>
> Please attend to this at your earliest convenience.  This notice of
> pending requests, if any, will be sent out daily.

That's not 1 request, its "-1" request. There aren't any requests when they
get there. I think this is a bug introduced in the last update (or the one
before, I skipped a version). I've only seen it since I last upgraded.

--
Ian Eiloart
Servers Team