[Mailman-Users] listowners list?

Richard Barrett r.barrett at openinfo.co.uk
Mon Jun 28 13:00:30 CEST 2004

Brad

On 28 Jun 2004, at 10:42, Brad Knowles wrote:

> At 7:15 PM -0700 2004-06-27, Steve Portigal wrote:
>
>>  I have been using majordomo for many many years and am a couple of
>> days
>>  into my first mailman list, as a customer of an ISP, and I'm looking
>> for
>>  an appropriate resource to configuration help from my level (i.e.,
>> not
>>  the system access that the folks here are oriented towards).
>
> 	The only Mailman-related mailing lists I know of are mailman-users
> and mailman-developers.  I'm not aware of any Mailman-related mailing
> list that is exclusively oriented towards just list owners.
>
> 	If you know of any or find out about some, please let us know.

Steve, the author of the original question, is correct about there
having been a list for mailman list owners which was operational until
quite recently: http://listowner.org and lo at listowner.org

But it has dropped off the radar of late; the most recent post to it I
received is dated April 2004

The listowner.org DNS entries are still there but I have no idea what
has happened to the site or mailing lists associated.

Richard