[Mailman-Users] Code for allowing web-based delete and create lists

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Sun Jun 27 23:27:58 CEST 2004

At 2:03 PM -0700 2004-06-27, Ed Greenberg wrote:

>  I recently did a hack to give postfix-style automation to the
>  mailman/sendmail interface and posted a procedure here, requesting
>  feedback.

	Sorry, there's been some major problems with the mail server for
python.org, and I don't recall seeing this one.  I must have missed
it.

>             Didn't get any, so I'm not sure if it's got serious problems.
>  I don't create lists very often, but it works for me and for one customer
>  for whom I installed it.  Check the archives for a posting called "Please
>  review this procedure for sendmail integration" which was posted on
>  6/19/2004.

	One thing I'd recommend is to upload this as a suggested patch
for Mailman to the SourceForge site, so that the programmers can see
it in the tracking system and look at it for consideration for
inclusion in upcoming versions.

	I've also created a FAQ entry which points to this message.  See
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.049.htp>.