[Mailman-Users] mailman not sending or receiving mail

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Sat Jun 26 02:53:26 CEST 2004

At 8:26 PM -0400 2004-06-25, Kamal Ahmed wrote:

>  But as soon as i switched to Exim, instead of Postfix, Mailman started
>  working. If you (or anyone else) would like to know the working
>  configuration , i would be glad to share.

	That's weird.  There should be no practical difference between
postfix and exim at this level.  I'd be willing to bet large sums of
money that the real problem was something else.

	Unfortunately, we didn't get enough detail in your problem
description, so the best we could do was to point you at general
trouble-shooting tips.