[Mailman-Users] more info pls

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Fri Jun 25 21:02:12 CEST 2004

At 3:11 AM -0400 2004-06-19, Mircea Boldis S wrote:

>  Ok, sounds good, but I have no idea from where to start.
>  Are these commands, if so where to type them ?

	These are commands that are run from the Unix shell prompt, on
the files that are stored within the Mailman hierarchy.  There are no
web/menu equivalents.

	It sounds like you need to take this thread and send this
information to your Unix systems administrator.  You should also
point them at
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.003.htp>.