[Mailman-Users] Problem with mailman

zakaria.chaanani zakaria.chaanani at laposte.net
Mon Jun 14 16:43:51 CEST 2004

Hello,

My name is zakaria and i am a french student.
I begin my training course in a firm and i have to instal on linux a mailing list which is called "Mailman".
I have already set postfix and now i have some problem to instal and run mailman.

When i reboot the pc, it appears this error message :
==>" Starting mailman qrunnerSite list is missing : mailman        [EHEC]"

Can you please, tell me how to solve this problem , of course if you only have  an idea about this problem ?

Listen :  i am a beginner in the world which is called LINUX.

Thank you for you're help