[Mailman-Users] help list seems to be working but not sending

C y b e r sAM cybersAM at cyberbuss.com
Fri Jun 18 05:45:24 CEST 2004

Mailman 2.1 seems to be running fine on my Unix Red Hat 9/Plesk 6.0
server.  I can log in through the admin panel and change any setting,
add my emails via mass subscription etc.  However, when I send an email
to my list nothing gets delivered and I receive no undelivered message.

I have checked your site but cannot find out what might be causing this.

Everything within mailman seems to be working fine except that the "go
to list archives" link goes to here:
http://porky.devel.redhat.com/pipermail/listname/

FYI My Mailman 2.1 program came bundled with my plesk 6.0 server
software.  Is it possible that it is installed incorrectly?

http://lists.cyberbuss.com/mailman/admin/
list name "dabuss" password = "marley"

Any information that you can provide that may help me solve this problem
would be helpful.

Thanks in advance I am absolutely stumped.

C y b e r sAM
CYBERBUSS