[Mailman-Users] SMTPDirect.py not always invoked for every post

Sylvain BAUDOIN sylvain.baudoin at edifixio.com
Fri Jun 25 13:23:25 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I have noticed something strange that annoys me: it seems that SMTPDirect.py
is not always invoked every time I post a message to my mailing lists. I
tried to log what is going on, and it really seems that this script is
invoked randomly, at least on a basis I do not understand: 2 identical posts
(same title, message, recipient) may not lead to the call of SMTPDirect.

Could somebody explain me how posting really works and how to make sure it
is always invoked?

Thanks,

Sylvain Baudoin