[Mailman-Users] Export Users List to flatfile?

Ian A B Eiloart iane at sussex.ac.uk
Thu Jun 24 10:23:31 CEST 2004

--On Friday, June 18, 2004 12:47 pm -0700 Shaun
<mailinglists at unix-scripts.com> wrote:

> This may be a newbie question and discussed many times before but I didn't
> have much luck finding a answer.
>
> I need to export a mailman list to a flatfile, is it possible to do this?

Yes, if you have access to the command line on the server, use:

$MAILMAN/bin/list_members -fp $LISTNAME

where $MAILMAN is the path to your mailman installation, and $LISTNAME is
the name of your list.

$MAILMAN/bin/list_members --help

will tell you some options that you can use.

You can use "sync_members" to restore the list.