[Mailman-Users] Re: No footer

Anita Lewis ajlewis2 at highstream.net
Thu Jun 17 13:21:30 CEST 2004

Brad Knowles wrote:

> At 8:04 PM -0400 2004-06-16, Anita Lewis wrote:
>
>>  Current with no footer:
>>
>>  Previous with footer:
>>  Subject: [LinuxBasics] Today's IRC-log
>>  Sender: linuxbasics-admin at waidele.info
>

>     Weird.  If anything I would have expected that the 8-bit encoding
> and charset=windows-1252 might have caused problems for you, but
> that's from the group that used to work.
>
>     At this point, all I can suspect is the templates for the footer.

We even tried making a new list and left everything at default.  The
footer is the default. That isn't working either.  I don't think it is
the footer if the default doesn't work.

Could the footer be stripped out for some reason? Maybe something that
sendmail does to it?  Also could the fact that this box has more than
one domain on it have anything to do with this?

Anita