[Mailman-Users] Some "Owner" emails not being received

½Bî¶ §ºµth£Ñ½ southen at pipeline.com
Tue Jun 15 11:30:04 CEST 2004

I know this won't be the most descriptive thing in the world, but I'll give
it my best: emails directly to, and "emergency moderation" email
notifications of posts, don't get delivered to
mylist-owner at mydomain.com.  I am confused because subscribing and
unsubscribing people give me notification.  But both emergency moderation
accept/decline posts and direct emails to that address don't work.  Does
anyone have any idea of what the problem may be??

Thanks!!!