[Mailman-Users] Mailman on OS X Server Web interface links point to http, not https

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Sun Jun 13 19:57:22 CEST 2004

At 3:35 PM -0400 2004-06-11, Robert Snyder wrote:

>  I have Mailman running on my OS X Server 10.3.4 box. Mailman 2.1.2 comes
>  installed as the mail list tool for the OS X Server. I am also running
>  Apache, but only have an https site listening, no port 80 site.
>
>  When I try to connect to the Web interface for Mailman, at

>  I can connect, but all the links on the page to the admin and other
>  tools, when clicked on, try to go to http://WEBSERVER/mailman/listinfo/
>  without the httpS. Since I don't have a server listening at http (port80)
>  the request fails.

	You may find the Mailman FAQ entries at
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.029.htp>
and
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.027.htp>
to be helpful.

	However, you also need to see the FAQ entry at
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.021.htp>.

>  The chapter in the Mail Server Administation book for 10.3 server is
>  really weak. And the GUI that OS X Server uses to set it up does not seem
>  to have a place to set this.

	This is all up to Apple.  You need to talk to them about this.