[Mailman-Users] WHY is discarding my messages?

Luigi Rosa lrosa at hypertrek.info
Fri Jun 11 20:33:13 CEST 2004

Hello Jeff,
Friday, June 11, 2004, 8:23:30 PM, you wrote:

>> Mailman 2.1.5 abruptly started to discard my (I am the SysAdmin and
>> ListAdmin) messages simply logging this into vette logfile:
>>
>> Jun 11 19:36:01 2004 (30143) Message discarded, msgid:
>> <1208860408.20040611193642 at hypertrek.info>

JB> Have you checked your Sender filters & Content filtering for that list?

First thing I did.
Beside that, member_moderation_action is set to 'Hold', not to 'Discard' and
header_filter_rules is empty.

More: bounce_unrecognized_goes_to_list_owner, bounce_notify_owner_on_disable,
and for bounce_notify_owner_on_removal are all set to Yes, so I (the owner)
should receive any warning, but I did not received any message.

--
Best regards,
 Luigi